Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drewsclusive Radio on 4066.6 FM with DJ Mudflap

Greetings P.Y.T.'s and Public Enemies, DJ Mudflap is now in control of your computer screens. I'd like to start by welcoming everyone to the first edition of Drewsclusive Radio on 4066.6 FM ; your one and only source of non-stop, head-banging, booty-shaking, baby-making, never faking, sometimes breath-taking, but always on point...jams. You could've been anywhere in the internet right now, but you're here with us, and for that, I thank you. But that's enough talk, let's get to the rock.

Our first piece is a gentle love song by Spank Rock called B-O-O-T-A-Y. (Note: Check out Santogold lookin good with a uni-brow)



Alright everybody, hop on board the 40666 Rhyme Machine, we're going back..waaay back. Close your eyes and open your mind: The year is 1991, the other Bush is President, Terminator 2 is the hottest movie in theaters. Meanwhile, this classic jam is just being introduced to the world: A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario




Well, I've got places to see and people to be, so for now, the magic number is three. I always like to end on a high note, and what better note than that of soul legend Marvin Gaye in Inner City Blues.


No comments: