Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Little Q & A

Every once and a while, important figures in the general public grant us exclusive interviews. In the past, local celebrities such as Ryan and Drew (DJs Skrill Trout and Mudflap) have revealed their deepest secrets on this site.


Today, we add another notch to the ol' interview belt, with a Montanan who recently turned Floridian, Ashleigh, seen here in this file photo.


index.jpg picture by iamthekid



40666: Name 3 skateboard Tricks?
Ashleigh: Ok, ok. Well you have the traditional ollie. Then, of course, a kick flip, and my specialty, the push and skate
40666: Absolutely perfect. Next, finish this sentence... [blank] makes for a good sandwich.
Ashleigh: Wonderbread
40666: Wonderful. Now for some either/or's... Fleetwood Mac or Cadillac Fleetwoods?
Ashleigh: Fleetwood Mac, hands down.
40666: Ham or bacon?
Ashleigh: Ham
40666: 40 oz or cheap wine?
Ashleigh: Cheap wine, also a no-brainer. That's a nightly choice for me.
40666: Don Rickles or Rip Taylor?
Ashleigh: They are unfamiliar to me, so I can't answer fairly.
40666: Good deal. Would you bite your own arm off if it were caught in a bear trap?
Ashleigh: No. Whenever I watch a horror movie where someone is on the edge of death I always say "If that was me, I would just give up and die." Gruesome, yes, but it's just too much. That seems comparable to a bear trap.
40666: No arguments here... Say, I have trouble waking up in the morning, what's the best song to wake up to?
Ashleigh: Hmmm...That's a tough one. Let me think.... Good Day by Tally Hall.
40666: Never heard it, but I'm sure it's a gem. Well, Ashleigh, it's been an absolute delight. Any final thoughts for our avid readers?
Ashleigh: At the moment, I'm eating alligator tail... since I'm in the South, y'all know.

Photobucket

40666: Looks good, and thanks for the visual aid.
Ashleigh: Thanks!
40666: No, thank you.




And there you have it, folks. An intimate look into the life of a fellow Four-Oh-Six-Six-Sixer. Now, I leave you with something to hear with your ears.






A new take on an old favorite.


Check it, if anyone out there has questions/comments/suggestions/rants, shoot us an email at chocolatesmash@gmail.com.


Until next time...

No comments: